Pages

August 19, 2011

Love At First Sight (Boys)



Today was my first day of a new school. I'd just moved here. I put on jeans and a t-shirt and left. I got there when the bell was ringing and went to the office.
"Hello, I'm principle Smith. You must be Zachary"
"Yes, sir. Glad to meet you."

He went over the basic stuff. Then he called a girl named Miyah Jane Lynn to the office. He said she's help me out. She came in a few minutes later. She was the most beautiful girl he'd ever seen. She had Dark long brown hair to her mid back, Big brown eyes, light pink lips that weren't thin or pouty just right in the middle, Her skin was golden color, and she was about 5" 2". The principle talked to her then we walked to our class. Me and her became friends on the first day. We stayed friends throughout the last month of the school. On the last day i decided to ask her to a movie. She said yes. I was nervous. I went to meet her there 2 hours after school ended. We Got our tickets and went to go sit down. Half way through the movie I decided to hold her hand, hoping she wouldn't mind. She didn't. After the movie we sat on a bench.
"Do you believe in love at first sight?" I asked.
"Yes." She smiled. I took a breath.
"Miyah. I love you. Your the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Will you be with me?"
"Yes!I love you too." She said smiling. Then i kissed her. She was amazing. Then we pulled away.

She smiled then looked down blushing. I hated sneaking around ,but i knew we had to cause of her mom. I couldn't wait til The end of next year when Miyah turns 18 and she can tell her mom. We dated the rest of the summer saw each other almost everyday. Things were great the first quarter of school. Then I decided i would take her home one day. She agreed and instead i took her to a park. We laid down and talked about our days then i started to kiss her.

"Miyah Jane Lynn!" I felt her get up.
"Mom! Stop!" She started to cry.
"No! Your done seeing him" She turned towards me.
"You will not see her anymore." I was shocked and confused.
I watched there car pull away. I walked home in a daze.When i got home I went up stairs and dreamt about Miyah. I woke up and went downstairs. Miyah's mom was there.
"Hello." I said.
"I'm so sorry. I just came by to give you this. She handed me a folded up piece of paper i opened it. You could tell her mom had been crying. Where was Miyah I read the note...

Dear Zachary,
I love you. I always have since we meant, It was love at first sight. I'm sorry, it turned out this way. Just know i'm always with you. You mean everything to me. I couldn't live without you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me.
Forever yours,
Miyah Jane Lynn



Source: http://loverofsadness.net/sad_story.php?id=700

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...